[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
www.passiongolfgti.com • Voir le sujet - [G1-Oett]

[G1-Oett]

Tous les problèmes que vous pouvez rencontrer sur votre moteur à injection...

[G1-Oett]

Messagepar JRF sur Sam 18 Juil 2009 16:56

Hi guys. I'm currently restoring my Oettinger and I was wondering what kind of tool do you use to remove the intakemanifold? Some of those screws are really hard to get to... Any suggestions?
JRF

Re: [G1-Oett]

Messagepar martin 63 sur Sam 18 Juil 2009 18:18

hi
i'm not tout comprendre your message :?
martin 63

Messagepar KRSOne sur Sam 18 Juil 2009 20:27

Il veut juste savoir quels outils vous utilisez pour démonter le collecteur d'admission, car certaines vis son dures à attiendre :wink:
O==w==O
'67 Renault 8, '67 NSU TTS, '79 Golf GTI, '83 Golf GTI Trophy, '05 A3 Sportback TDI 140
KRSOne

Messagepar romaingirardlamamy sur Mer 12 Aoû 2009 20:22

hi JRF
to get to those screw you need some good and longue btr male (or hex) key ( :?: i think it s the 6 milimeter)if you can get a full set it wil be useful and for the really tricky spot one with the rounded tip make the job easier keep us posted how you get on :up:
romaingirardlamamy

Messagepar marignan83 sur Jeu 13 Aoû 2009 18:12

. Golf 1 GTI + Golf 1 GTD : Y'a pas mieux !!!
. Quand c'est bien, faut le dire aussi !
. La connaissance s'acquiert par l'expérience,
tout le reste n'est que de l'information. A. Einstein.
marignan83
Membre du GGCC

Messagepar romaingirardlamamy sur Jeu 13 Aoû 2009 19:14

cinque iou marignan :D
romaingirardlamamy

Messagepar Tony sur Mar 18 Aoû 2009 08:19

Hey Jon, what's up ?

Is your french Golf ready to run or still waiting for some new parts ? Please, tell us more about it in your original message, the one where you showed us the picture taken in front of Oettinger's offices. :wink:
Vente et location de bateaux (voiliers & moteurs) sur la Côte d'Azur, en Corse et aux Antilles >>> www.libertysea.com
Tony
Modérateur

Messagepar JRF sur Dim 13 Sep 2009 12:57

Hi guys and sorry for the lack of updates. Here's what's happening:

I did get those screws out, just needed the correct tool. I have taken the engine out of the car and removed the aluminiumparts on the engine except the cylinderhead and have had those glassblasted to get that shiny new look again. I will paint the engine next week and order some parts from Oettinger France soon, like the gaskets for the intakemanifold, exhaustmanifold and lots of other stuff. The gearbbox is being overhauled as I write this and when it's done the whole box will be glassblasted too.

The Oettinger itself is now getting new paint and will be ready to be put together within a couple of weeks. Hopefully, the car is fully assembled on the outside with new window rubbersealings, doorsealings, BBS kit mounted and the engine reintalled before it gets to cold to work in the garage. When that's done, I need to get the wiring together again, which is a job I have to admit I'm not looking forward too. I have pretty much all the parts I need to get the interior together again, with new floor carpets and a mint condition red interior. What I don't have enough of these days is time :( But I will post some pictures of the whole thing when I get the car back from the paintshop.

I'm trying to figure out what Oettinger has in stock checking the pricelist against the picture/text manual of parts on this site. If someone would be kind enough to translate the French Oettinger pricelist to English I for one would be jumping with joy. Also, has anyone been in contact with Oettinger in Germany to check what they have in stock? I stopped by their shop in Germany a couple of years ago when I got my Oettinger from France but they seemed totally uninterested in my car and it was almost as I was bothering them with my questions. I ended up with a keychain, a couple of Oettinger stickers and feeling of being unwelcome...
JRF

Messagepar Tony sur Dim 13 Sep 2009 22:40

Hi JRF !

I'm pleased reading again from you and your Oettinger. We all looking forward seeing pictures of your fresh restored car !

I would like to help you translating the French Oettinger pricelist into English but you me must give it to me first. Or at least, indicate the link where I can find it :wink:
Vente et location de bateaux (voiliers & moteurs) sur la Côte d'Azur, en Corse et aux Antilles >>> www.libertysea.com
Tony
Modérateur

Messagepar romaingirardlamamy sur Jeu 01 Oct 2009 21:49

HI JRF,
i got a price list of oettinger parts but i got to say it s a huge list to translate and it date from jan 06
what i can propose you for time been is you tell me what you need and i ll translate it to you either french to english or english to french,if you got the references or just tell me wish parts and we ll find some way to get things right,
regarding oettinger germany they dont really care anymore of the little MK1 even more that the company has been sold to an american company has i eared they were trying to get rid of the few bits they had i stock 2 years ago i bought 2 camshaft 272° on the way for quite cheap but i passed by the french supplier
so i do think your best bet is the french supplier i could ask them for you over the phone wish parts are available do not hesitate to let us know
romaingirardlamamy

Messagepar JRF sur Dim 04 Oct 2009 21:50

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it! I will make a list of what I need to order and get back to you. :)
JRF

Messagepar romaingirardlamamy sur Lun 05 Oct 2009 22:40

no worries :D
between oettinger owner living abroad can always help
romaingirardlamamy

Retourner vers Moteur